Content Studio 2018 v6.5.6 is Now Available for Download!
Content Studio 2018 v6.5.6
1st December 2017
- Batch file upgrader released.
- Improvements to HD Thumbnail tool.
- The auto search delay has been removed when typing in the quick search box.
- Option account level switch added to prevent end user notifications of new version releases.
- The bulk action dropdown tools have been improved and no longer refreshes the results on most actions.
- A firewall/proxy/internet detector has now been added to assist with any company level connectivity issues.
- The version/build number is now displayed on the splash screen when launching the main app.
- Attachment file types have been extended to include more media file types, Dynamo, ZIP files and more.
- Drag and drop is now possible from the thumbnail in the results pane as well as the sidebar (Note: dragging and dropping into a scene will insert a family into a project, dropping onto the Revit header bar will open in the family editor).
- A bug with type catalogues has been resolved.
- A bug with the load-in > version has been resolved where spaces existed in the file name.