Content Studio 2019 v6.9.8 is Now Available for Download!
Content Studio 2019 v6.9.8
21st January 2019
- Round trip editing process introduced. Batch insert families in a project, edit and push back to a library quickly and efficiently. Allows editing of families in a project environment with any native or third-party tools to modify families on mass.
- Batch Thumbnail Updater: Scan and correct families in a published library to ensure they use their specific ‘Thumbnail’ as the saved view. View more information here
- Improved speed of bulk deletions.
- Auto clean up default WIP folder of any uploaded items.
- MSI Installer is now digitally signed for improved detection by ant-virus software.
- Fixed minor bug when exporting a schedule error message when trying to extract HD image.
- Fixed bug caused when loading drafting views and schedules in Revit plugins 2015,2016,2017,2018.
- Fixed bug in search pallet not recognising HD Thumbnail preview.
- Fixed bug with licencing message when user clicks save when working on a project in Revit