Content Studio 2020 v7.0.7 is Now Available for Download!
Content Studio 2020 v7.0.7
19th Aug 2019
- List view option to display all files in a data grid format. Switch between Thumbnail or List view to view files in different ways. Add or remove columns to customise what data you see on screen.
- Revit 2020 Product Support. Dedicated Content Studio Ribbon Add-in for Revit 2020 and support within the main app for 2020 file types.
- Listing Activity Feed. Monitor activity on files in shared libraries. This is our first iteration of this feature and it will contribute to many other analytical features we have in the pipeline!
- New Knowledge Base available here https://contentsudioltd.com/kb/
- Batch Load Schedules, Drafting Views, System Families into a project from groups
- Library Analytics for Admins – Dashboard interface available on request in beta
- ‘Did you know’ tips and tricks added to start up screen
- Admin to Admin ‘new upload’ notifications removed – Admins now only receive alerts from contributors.
- Sort by Last Updated introduced to order files by the date in which they have been updated by a content studio user i.e. New pending version, file renamed, changes to keywords etc…
- Reload latest now reloads System Families, Schedules and Drafting Views as well as Loadable RFA Families!
- XML file type added to attachments
- BCF file type added to attachments
- Download count no longer resets when a pending version is approved.
- HD Image upload from WIP area fixed and now uploads correctly with the listing.
- File Size Shown Correctly for various file types
- Status Dropdown Locked when not editing.
- Batch Thumbnail Updater using correct preview ID
- Manage Users Dialogue Box Re-size issue fixed
- Integrity Checker – removed in this version
- Reinstall Autodesk Addins Fixed for Revit 2020
- Illegal characters locked out of file rename
- Edit In… Connector updated to support all flavours of Revit